Personal data that we process
Enrich B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
– First and last name – Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone – Data about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Enrich B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– Being able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– Offer you the possibility to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Enrich B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences. – Enrich B.V. follows your surfing behavior over various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Enrich B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Enrich B.V. takes decisions based on automated processing on issues that may have (significant) consequences for individuals.
How long we keep personal data
Enrich B.V. do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Enrich B.V. only provided to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you wish to make use of your right to object and / or the right to data transferability or if you have other questions / comments about data processing, please send a specified request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. Enrich B.V. will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Enrich B.V. would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Enrich B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
Sign up for 10% on your first order, access
to exclusive product releases, events and news.